UCMojo™ Private Cloud Video and Web Collaboration Platform©
It's a highly scalable platform with the lowest cost per seat. You can:
- Have stunning high-definition video quality,
- Host up to 200 interactive participants and up to 3,000 web viewers (compatible with H.323 and SIP devices),
- Share live video clips right from your desktop or mobile device, even from your iPhone or iPad, instead of just receiving--an advantage not available from other video conferencing services,
- Use built-in group messaging and group annotation,
- Choose a private cloud hosted service as a hybrid on-premise/cloud solution,
- Choose a room-based solution or integration with touchboards,
- Enjoy built-in unlimited global teleconferencing without per-minute charges,
- Record calls with audio, video, and data and play them back instantly.
Simply put, UCMojo outperforms other web conferencing tools for ease of use and value. We guarantee performance or your money back, and we put it in writing in a Service Level Agreement. Our easy-to-use, feature-rich platform is compatible with android, iOS, desktops, laptops, and room systems. With the touch of your finger, you can use UCMojo powered by Zoom to annotate and whiteboard from your tablet. Unleash the power and stunning high-definition quality of UCMojo for your next training session or client meeting.
We're here to make you look good!
Does your company need some mojo? Introduce something innovative and fresh. Stunning high-definition video from the UCMojo™ private cloud video plus web collaboration platform powered by Zoom will get you started in time for your next meeting, and you will never look back. Hosted as a private cloud solution, UCMojo provides better quality, security, and redundancy paired with outstanding support sealed with a written Service Level Agreement designed for peace of mind.
- Cloud video conferencing with high-definition voice, dynamic voice detection, full-screen and gallery view, and dual stream for dual monitors;
- Collaboration for Mac, Windows, Apple iOS and Android, BlackBerry and Linux, group messaging, screen share documents, photos and video clips, iPhone/iPad screen share with iOS mirror, annotation and co-annotation, keyboard and mouse control, and white boarding;
- Easy online meeting with high quality desktop and application sharing, personal meeting ID and URL name, instant or scheduled meetings, Google Chrome, Microsoft Outlook™ and Microsoft Lync™ (aka Skype for Business™) plugins, MP4 or M4A conference recording, host controls, and raise hand;
- Security with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, AES 128 bits encryption, https access, role based access control, admin feature controls, work email, single sign-on (SSO) or Google login, HIPPA compliant;
- Private cloud hosting. Know where your data is while you enjoy redundant hosting
- Telephony. Use high-definition voice over VOIP, or use the Telephone dial-in option via phone access numbers in over 50 countries with no per-minute charges: included. (Compare to WebEx and GoToMeeting and note huge cost savings.)
- Service. Online and phone support: included.
- Recording. Easily record a call to your local PC or network drive and make it available for immediate playback.