Our in-house hosted videoconferencing service (VCaaS) works through one of the nation's most advanced private fiber-optic networks. And the fully-transcoded video bridge and infrastructure we use require the lowest bandwidth of any known videoconferencing solution, no matter how many participants you have. You see (UC) up to 28 participants at a time—a capacity which far exceeds just about any other videoconferencing solution.
- A call speed of only 512 kbps gets 720p video quality.
- A call speed of only 1024 kbps gets as much as 1080p video quality.
Users at home can participate seamlessly over their own cable or DSL connections—even on a personal device of choice—and get the highest quality interactivity, including app sharing, white-boarding, and individual layout control.
Where Interactivity Comes From
Mac OS X ~ Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 ~
Apple iPhone ~ Apple iPad ~ Apple iOS ~ Android
And streaming and recording platforms support it all.
So you can:
- Record and live-stream your calls to thousands of web viewers on any platform, thanks to HTML5, Flash, SilverLight and Windows Media Player support.
- Join a meeting from almost any platform—including Windows and MAC operating systems—via Microsoft Lync™ / Skype for Business™ or Apple iOS™ (iPhone, iPad and such) or Android™ based smartphones and tablets.
- Call toll-free and global-access numbers and not pay per-minute charges.
- Schedule a meeting, if you like, via Microsoft Outlook™ Plug-Ins, which allow you to invite participants as you normally do. They just click on a link in your email invitation, and depending on the platform they use, the meeting client automatically installs and allows them to join, see and hear you, and even go back and forth between presentations, such as PowerPoint shows.
"If you have a Polycom, LifeSize, Tandberg, CISCO, or other H.323 or SIP-based videoconferencing room systems, then this is the hosted multi-point video bridging solution for you."
Werner Richter, COO, Global Interactive Solutions