Avaya Scopia On-Demand Live Streaming & Recording Solution
The Avaya Scopia On-Demand Live Streaming & Recording Solution was designed with H.323 or SIP based videoconferencing endpoints in mind but goes far beyond it. This solution allows you to record your meetings easily, store them securely and have immediate access to them for either download or to make them available for public or private on-demand playback on almost any device. Your videoconferencing system becomes your recording or broadcast studio to the world. Make training sessions available for on-demand viewing, take video depositions, record company announcements. The possibilities are endless.
Universal Playback and Participation
The industry leading Avaya Scopia Streaming & Recording solution offers universal playback and participation capabilities for modern web browsers. Users with PCs, Macs, Apple iOS and Android smart phones and tablets can view recordings or connect to streamed sessions with their favorite device. Flash, Silverlight and Windows Media Player are also supported to accommodate older browsers or devices. Users receive the highest quality experience appropriate for their network connection and device with transparent and powerful media transcoding and transrating.
With a simple portal experience, finding and accessing recorded meetings and streamed sessions is easy. Event playback and previously recorded content viewing is combined for simplicity. Dynamic updates show upcoming or ongoing events, most viewed, and recently added recordings. Users can add thumbnails, titles, descriptions, and keyword tags in addition to organization by categories making locating content simple through integrated search capabilities.
Easy Video Asset Creation
With Avaya Scopia Streaming & Recording, room systems and desktops are transformed into real-time miniature broadcast studios. Avaya’s streamlined workflow and management capabilities empower anyone in an organization to be a confident publisher of HD video content and programming within minutes of using the system for the first time. Meeting hosts can schedule and easily broadcast interactive sessions to large audiences without a conference administrator or specialized IT personnel managing the session. Sessions can be recorded in full 1080p HD, with wideband audio and data, creating valuable business assets for future reference. Convenience is provided for conference participants including full recording controls via video room systems, desktops, and mobile clients.
We are able to deliver high scale, high quality video through Iintelligent routing, content caching, and through redundancy via clustering. Our fiber optic network backbone is designed for delivery of real-time communication and private connectivity to over 200 network providers assures the fastest and most direct routing to the destination. We have clustered multiple streaming systems in a distributed deployment that allows us to ultimately scale up to delivery streams to up to 100,000 simultaneous live viewers. We can also help you build your own internal Content Delivery Network (CDN) by deploying a simple appliance in your locations and/or leverage and integrate with third-party CDNs with world-wide servers and points of presence. Or alternatively deploy a combination of both for delivery flexibility and scale.
- Audio, video, H.239 content support
- Video resolution: up to 1080p30
- Bandwidth: 256 Kbps to 2 Mbps
- Format: MP4
- Audio codecs: G.711, AAC-LC
- Video codecs: H.264
- H.239 content: H.263, H.264
- Protocols: HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), Advanced Systems Format (ASF), Microsoft Media Server (MMS)
- Real-time transcoding, transrating
- Multi-bitrate (MBR) support
- Input resolutions and rates:
- 1080p30 @ 2 Mbps / 720p30 @ 768 Kbps / 480p30 @ 512 Kbps / 360p30 @ 384 Kbps
- Output resolutions and rates:
- 1080p30 @ 2 Mbps / 720p30 @ 768 Kbps / 480p30 @ 512 Kbps / 360p30 @ 384 Kbps / 240p30 @ 256 Kbps
- Input 1080p – 1080p, 720p, 360p, 240p output available
- Input 720p – 720p, 360p, 240p output available
- Input 360p – 360p, 240p output available
- Universal player automatically adapts to type of stream and platform
- Live stream to desktops and laptops
- Live stream to mobile devices
- Unicast and multicast connection modes
- Media players supported: HTML5, Flash, Silverlight, Windows Media Player Playback
- Universal player automatically adapts to type of recording and platform
- Video On Demand (VOD) to desktops and laptops
- VOD to mobile devices
- Direct download to standard MP4 file for editing, etc.
Streaming & Recording Control
- DTMF (recording only)
- Video conferencing room systems through on-screen meeting moderation menu
- Avaya Scopia Desktop
- Avaya Scopia Mobile
- Avaya Scopia Management conference control
- Audio prompt and visual indication that a recording is in progress or stopped
- Integrated Content Management System (CMS)
- Information displayed:
Editable: Name, Category, Description, Thumbnail, Meeting ID, Access PIN, Publix / private selection
Type (recording or live stream) / Owner / Time (recording made, live event, scheduled event)
- Direct URL to embed content into other web pages, email, etc.
- Download MP4 button (for owner or if owner enables privilege for others)
- Predefined static scheduled event URL for streaming
- Centralized through Avaya Scopia Management
- Users and Groups
- Integrated event scheduling and notification tools
- Full multi-tenant support
- X.509 certificate support
- Permissions-based content access
- Access PINs