Exceptional Experience, Extraordinary Power
This system includes dual 1080p/60 frames per second live video and content, high-definition audio, simultaneous H.264 High Profile, scalable video coding (SVC), and multi-party calling. The PTZ camera offers 10X optical zoom (40X digital) and wide-angle capability for viewing an entire group in detail. Take advantage of the second video stream for adding another camera or for high resolution 60 frames per second data and content sharing. Also available is an embedded MCU with support for continuous presence with up to nine participants. The system comes with its second high-definition monitor output enabled by default. The advanced audio system delivers CD-quality, 20-kHz audio and includes a three-way beam-forming digital microphone pod that isolates the speaker from noise. The user interface is designed for simplicity and Apple iPad control is included for enhanced capabilities.
Avaya Scopia® XT5000 Options
- Two simultaneous 1080p/60 frames per second video channels for live video and content,
- 10X optical zoom camera, 4X digital, 40X total--with wide-angle capability for viewing an entire group in detail,
- H.264 high profile for bandwidth efficiency,
- H.264 scalable video coding (SVC) for error resiliency,
- H.239 data collaboration at 1080p/60 frames per second,
- 360 degree range, three-way beam-forming digital microphone pod, 20 kHz CD-quality audio, with mute button,
- Up to two cascaded microphone pods,
- Included multi-touch control via Scopia Control app for Apple iPad,
- Included USB recording capability,
- Included second monitor support,
- Optional nine-way multi-party embedded MCU,
- Available four-HD-port camera source switch, which allows the XT 5000 to be connected with up to four HD cameras or four generic HDMI devices (such as DVD and generic media players). The Scopia XT camera switch is fully powered and controlled from the XT5000 endpoint. Power is provided by the XT5000 USB port and the XT cameras connected to the HDMI ports of the switch and can be operated from the XT user interface and remote control.
Avaya Scopia® XT5000 back panel
Pair this solution with the our hosted Scopia as a Service videoconferencing service (VCaaS).