Cost-effective, High-definition Video Collaboration (Basic)
This system offers outstanding value for small and mid-sized conference room users who do not require all the features offered in Scopia advanced room systems. The compact but well-equipped XT4300 comes with many features that are usually offered as costly upgrades by other vendors:
- Two high-definition 1080p/60 frames per second live video and content,
- High-definition audio,
- H.264 high profile and scalable video coding (SVC),
- Wide-angle PTZ camera.
Additional affordable options are available:
- An embedded four-participant MCU delivering continuous-presence multi-party conferencing,
- Scopia desktop and mobile collaboration,
- Dual-display support,
- Microsoft Exchange calendar support,
- Apple iPad control device.
Users can join meetings directly from the integrated system calendar by using Microsoft Exchange calendar support. The advanced on-screen participants list gives leaders full meeting moderation. And control via an Apple iPad device further simplifies meeting management.
The Avaya Scopia® XT4300 Room System is designed with the end user in mind. It delivers instant, intuitive, and effective meeting control with little or no training required.
Avaya Scopia® XT4300 Room System back panel
Avaya Scopia® XT4300 Room System Options
- Two simultaneous 1080p/60 frames per second video channels for live video and content,
- 5X optical zoom camera, 3x digital zoom, 15x total,
- H.264 High Profile for bandwidth efficiency,
- H.264 scalable video coding (SVC) for error resiliency,
- H.239 data collaboration at 1080p/60 frames per second,
- 180 degree range microphone pod with 20 kHz CD-quality audio,
- Optional multi-touch control via Scopia Control app for Apple iPad,
- Optional USB recording capability,
- Optional second monitor support,
- Optional four-port embedded MCU.
Pair this solution with the our hosted Scopia as a Service videoconferencing service (VCaaS).